Sunday, February 13, 2011

Further forest treks

Finding and figuring out trails in a completely new area (via the internet and then hidden or non-existent signage on location) can be fun and fruitful or else totally confounding! On this next trail, I was never sure which way I should be going or if I was even where I meant to be! It was pretty warm that day (unlike the last hike, which was a surprisingly cool, perfect day!) and the hike wasn't that great (I'm getting spoiled about now...!), so I didn't go that far. But there were still pretty little scenes.



And on a yet different hike, this was the only photo I care to share because the rest of it bored me so badly! Nothing but endless and slightly claustrophobic forest!!!!!!!! Made me appreciate those Sierra and Rockies viewpoints all the more!



No comments:

Post a Comment