Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Third Vault Falls



Pretty waterfall, eh? This was my last hike here and just as pretty as the others. I could've stayed longer and hiked more, but we were under the gun to see as much of Canada's Atlantic Maritime as possible and still get Bill to the Quebec airport in time for his mid-Sept. board meeting.




One of the things I loved about most of these trails is they were so shaded! So even if it was a sunny, warm day, the trail stayed a little cooler!! Yay!



I even got to speak some Spanish. Met another mutt-mix on the trail like myself, but his mix contained Latin instead of Asian. As I recall (poorly), he spoke some English too, but his relatives (father-in-law and grandfather?) just spoke Spanish.













Happy Happy!


Nature Girl in her element(s).








No comments:

Post a Comment