Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

As they say, from our yurt to yours...
Peace on earth...

The kids would like to take this opportunity to extend their most heartfelt thanks to those special admirers who have always made their Christmases worth staying up all night for in anticipation!!!!!!!!!!
To Uncle Dougiedog & Aunt Victrola in Florida:
"We couldn't wait! We opened our presents late on Christmas Eve! And Mom didn't even get the chance to photograph those cards - we ate them too fast!!!!! YUM!!! We BOTH growled at those dumb cats when they came to look...
Those cards were for US!!!" (Ouray & Seneca)
"P.S. Seneca IS a princess, all right!!" (Ouray)
"That yarn ball is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! You should see me killing it!!!!!!!!" (Tractor)
"Tractor looks so silly killing YARN!!!!" (Scrat)
To Uncle Lance & Auntie Lisa (and new "cousin?" Aliyah):
"Wow! Christmas morning was awesome!!!! I'm almost paralyzed with joy!!" (Seneca)
"There's nothing better than seeing Daddy holding up that stocking full of goodies just for ME!!! Mom and Dad hardly ever get us anything for Christmas anymore, but I look forward to all the stuff YOU GUYS get for us every Christmas!!" (Ouray)
"Little green things all over the floor, feathers and jingly stuff to bat around, and cute penguins! Woo-hoo! I played with EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the BEST Christmas ever!!" (Tractor)
"Yeah, cool stuff! Very fun. And Tractor is too funny - he's berserk! I prefer to hang back and just watch him make a fool out of himself! But I'm glad he is who he is. Very entertaining for me!" (Scratty)
We wish you the merriest Christmas!!

And the brightest, most spectacular 2010!!
With love from all of us ~
Bill, Carrie, Ouray, Seneca, Tractor, & Scratty

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie and Bill,

    Fabulous pictures! There is nothing like sharing Christmas with our furry friends is there. So much fun and laughter. Thank you for sharing your Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you all. Love, Brenda and Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I see we weren't the first to comment. We're enroute on I-5 in Oregon and didn't check my computer until just now. I'm going to Follow your blog to see where you go. I'll e-mail you later tonight when we get settled. Love your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas Eve & Day photos, Carrie. My favorites, of course, are the ones with the neat lighting effects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, Carrie. Felt as though I was getting to spend Christmas with the Barton "kids" and seeing them enjoy their new toys. I look forward to following your blog in your many upcoming adventures. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete